YES, WE HAVE "FITNESS ONLY" MEMBERSHIPS!
**Gift cards are also available!**
We offer a variety of ways to keep fit off the court.
- Personal training – 1 hour and 1/2 hour sessions available
- Zumba – Monday through at Thursday 6:00 – 7:00pm & Saturday at 10:30 – 11:30am | Scroll down for class descriptions and sign up!
- Movement X – Fridays from 6:30-8:00pm. $20 for a single class, $79 for a 5 class pass
1 hour and 1/2 hour sessions are available
Personal Training is for anyone wanting to achieve a higher level of fitness. It isn’t one set program; it’s whatever you need it to be for your body and your fitness goals.
- Do you need the consistency of an appointment to keep you on track?
- Do you want/need a more supervised setting?
- Do you need to stay strong and fit for your sport?
If the answer is to any of these questions is “yes”, give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
Monday – Thursday 6:00pm
This class feels more like a dance party than a workout!
Moving to the beats of salsa, flamenco, and merengue music, this Latin-inspired dance workout is one of the most popular group exercise classes in the world.
You don’t need to be a great dancer to feel welcome in a Zumba class.
With the tag line, “Ditch the Workout, Join the Party,” the classes emphasize moving to the music and having a good time, no rhythm required.
*Special Zumba ONLY membership for only $20/month!
Fridays from 6:30-8:00pm.
$20 for a single class, $79 for a 5 class pass
Instructed by Marek Stanley
A class that teaches general movement. This
holistic approach to movement education will help
students understand themselves and their
movement, which doesn’t stop at physique or
Students will practice spine health
exercises, balance, partner games, mobility and
strength exercises to achieve higher levels of
health and wellness.